Sunday, April 26, 2015

Project #6 C4K April

In my first comment for kids in April I was assigned Jack G.  The post I commented on was Goal Keeper and Jack discussed his favorite sport, soccer. Jack stated that he is a goal keeper and he is sometimes referred to as Scott Sterling because he is so good at it. Jack also said that if he could, he would like to be a professional goal keeper.

My comment to Jack G was:

 Hi Jack,


I enjoyed reading your post about soccer. I hope you are able to become a professional goal keeper one day. If you continue to play and practice I am sure your dream will come true. Good Luck!

-Heather


My second comment for kids for the month of April was Owen. Owen's post was titled Lunch for my Teacher. Owen gave a list of foods for his teacher which included: brain salad as the main course, ant blood as the soup, mushed up bugs as the drink, and bug cake for dessert.

My comment for Owen was:

 Hi Owen,


This sounds like a really interesting meal. I like how you made up a meal with an entree, appetizer, and dessert. What was your assignment for this post? I would really like to know more about it.

-Heather


For my last comment for kids in April, I was assigned Jack G again. His post was titled The Helicopter Business. In this post Jack stated that if he had a choice in a business he could own it would be a helicopter business. His plans are to start a pilot and mechanic school for helicopters which one be named after him. He wants to teach people in classrooms the parts of a helicopter and what each part does. He would also like to sell the parts.

My comment to Jack G was:

 Hi Jack,
That's a really great idea. I think people would be interested in taking classes to learn about helicopters. Don't give up on your dream, it could happen one day. Good luck!

-Heather


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment