Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post Assignment #5 Part 2

Before being introduced in EDM 310, I had no idea what a Personal Learning Network was. Now that the end of the semester is near, I have come to realize that I have had a Personal Learning Network all along and have developed some new ones. A Personal Learning Network or PLN is a network used to help you continue to learn and connect with others about information you are interested in. My Personal Learning Networks include Blogger, Facebook, Google Docs, Twitter, and Youtube. Before taking EDM 310, I did not know anything about Blogger and Google Docs. I thought I would never get the hang of using these tools and that after completing this class I would never want to use them again, but I was wrong. Now that I am almost finished with EDM 310, I have grown to love Blogger and Google Docs. With blogging I have learned so much from reading various posts to connecting and commenting with teachers and students from around the world. Blogging has introduced me to a new world in technology and I will continue to use it throughout my career.

 Personal Learning Networks

No comments:

Post a Comment