Sunday, April 12, 2015

C4T #3

Cathy Jo Nelson's first post was titled  SCASL15 Day One’s Memorable.
She discussed the first day of South Carolina's annual library conference. Her part in the conference was to lead a "flipped library" session and introduce it to other librarians. She also attended a session called Project Connect and during the conference there was the grand opening of a new exhibit hall. My comment to Mrs. Nelson was that I enjoyed reading her post about the first day of the conference. I also told her that it sounds like a busy yet exciting time for librarians. I can't wait to read her post about day two.

In her second post titled Common Craft Does Libraries, Cathy Jo Nelson discussed libraries being common crafted. Being common crafted explains to people what librarians do. Mrs. Nelson stated that she does not know if she should be happy or sad about libraries being common crafted but she is glad they are being represented. I told Mrs. Nelson I understood why she doesn't know how she should feel. I also told her that I believe in this case she should feel happy because the video will bring more people to the library to get better research instead of relying on the internet.

kids in the library



No comments:

Post a Comment