Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4T #4

For comment for teacher I was assigned Mrs. Hadley. Mrs. Hadley's post was titled Starting with Student Superpowers. This post was by far my favorite post to read out of all of my comment for teacher posts. Mrs. Hadley discussed a project she had her students to do on the first day of class that served as something like an icebreaker. She wanted her students to identify what could be a challenge for them in their upcoming school year. She then had her students to imagine that they were going to be given superpowers that would help them defeat the challenges. Lastly, she gave each student three post-it notes to write each power on and asked them to put them up on the bulletin board.

My comment to Mrs. Hadley was:

Hi Mrs. Hadley,

I enjoyed reading your post! I love your idea of letting the students chose a superpower. That seems like a great way to start the year off with your students! I would definitely like to use this idea in my future classroom.

-Heather

If I had a Superpower

No comments:

Post a Comment