Sunday, March 1, 2015

Project #6 C4K

In my first comment for kids post, Kayla stated two clues. Clue number one was "He loves to dig up stuff" and clue number two was "He loves to eat avocados." In my comment to Kayla, I stated that her clues suggest that she may be referring to a dog. I asked Kayla what kind of dog is she referring to and I also said that I find it interesting that he loves avocado. Lastly, I asked Kayla what kind of things does the dog like to dig up.

In my second comment for kids post, Grant and two of his classmates made a video about prepositions. I liked how he was really excited about learning about the subject and thought it would really get students engaged in learning. In my comment I told Grant that his video would really help students that are having problems with prepositions. I also asked him how often does he make these videos because I would like to see another one.

My third comment for kids post was by a student named Giana. Giana's post was titled "Battling My Monster" and discussed the problems she faced one summer. She was self conscious about her weight so she stopped eating and her boyfriend also broke up with her which caused her to become depressed. One day Giana finally vented to her best friend and it helped her win her battle against her monster and she also found a new guy friend. I told Giana that her story is very inspirational and would help a lot of young girls that are dealing with the same problems she had. I told her that I was happy she took control of her life and defeated her monster.

In my fourth comment for kids post, Kayla discussed the visit the senator made to her school. She stated that the senator talked to her class about the unicameral system and stated what it is.The unicameral system is where the senator puts bills on the floor and people say what they think, according to Kayla. She asked her blog readers if they preferred the bicameral system or the unicameral system. I told Kayla that the unicameral system seems like a fair system to use and asked her what is the bicameral system.

Kids on a Computer


No comments:

Post a Comment