Sunday, March 29, 2015

Project #6 C4K #7

In my first comment for kids post of the month, Natae gave her reflection of the plan test. Natae stated that you should always have a positive attitude before and during testing. She believes if you are positive about testing, you will get positive results. She also suggests getting a good nights rest and eating breakfast before testing. I told Natae I enjoyed reading her post and that she gave great advice to those who may be preparing to take the PLAN test. I told her I agreed with her when she said "you think negative and you get negative." I also said I believe you should always remain positive when preparing for or taking a test.

 Student Testing

In my second comment for kids post of the month, Lucas O gave advice for future high school students. He began by telling the future high school students to get good grades, which is most important. He also states that getting involved in school will make the experience more fun. Lastly, he tells the students not to drop out. My comment to Lucas was

"Hi Lucas
I enjoyed reading your post. I like how you began with stating "GET GOOD GRADES." Grades are so important in high school because your grades help you get into college. I agree with you about getting involved also. Getting involved in the things that are going on at your high school will make the high school experience so much better! I found your last piece of advice the most important of them all though. Dropping out should never be an option! Great post!

-Heather"

In my last post Faviola discussed Maleficent. Maleficent is a play that Faviola saw and she wrote a summary about it on her blog. Maleficent is the main character who puts a spell on a princess but ends up saving the princess in the end. My comment to Faviola was I enjoyed her summary of the play and I wanted to know if she wrote summaries of plays often so that I could read more.

Maleficent

No comments:

Post a Comment