Sunday, May 3, 2015

Post Presentation Reflection

1. What additional technologies and/or networked information resources may have further enhanced this lesson?

For this presentation I believe there are not any other technology or information resources that may have further enhanced the lesson. I believe the best tools to use were the tools we used which were the Smartboard, iPad, and Youtube.
 

2. If I/we had the opportunity to present this lesson again to a similar audience, would I/we do anything differently? What would I/we do? Why would I/we do it?

If I had the opportunity to present this lesson again to a similar audience, I would do one thing differently. I would focus on presenting to the whole class instead of focusing on Dr. Lomax. I would focus on the entire class because I was presenting a lesson and should have treated my classmates as if they were my future students.


Presenting

No comments:

Post a Comment